Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Happy Belated Valentine's Day from me to YOU

Hello everyone,
it's been a while since my last post "wisdom teeth extraction"
and can't believe that time really flies too fast!

I'm here now just wanna say
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!


I am NOT that flowery kind of girl, but who doesn't love roses!
Yes I know it's a little not worth it to buy flowers but once again.. who can resist roses?
So anyway.. wishing you all the couples having a great valentine's day.
OH, I spent my valentine's day with some friends, and club also. HAHA :)
Told ya I still can't move on from nightlife kind of thing.
And I having a pre-valanetine celebration with my bestie too..






Till the next post guys xx ;)



                                                                            xoxo,
                                                                                              Lia 

No comments:

Post a Comment