Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Red Lips Don't Die

Hello everyone,
so I'm back again today, of course with some makeup post as always.
As you know that I've been visiting Malaysia last week with my family, and of course I bought "some" makeup, HA I've been waiting for this holiday, well waiting to spend money on makeup to be frank. hahaha..
Still had a lot of wishlist-to-have!! I still want Givenchy, Marc Jacobs (well my momma bought 1 lipstick because I told her to hahaha), NARS, and OH the Lancome visionnarie serum, it costs RM 290++ if I'm not mistaken. :(
And so, here's some Chanel products that I've purchased..


The red lipstick, the Mat Lumiere Perfection Compact powder foundation is mine.
The rest was Ce Deasy & Gaby's own.
Well yeah, it is so annoying when you see a LOT of pretty colors on their display and you can only choose ONE, yes only ONEEEEE lipstick!!! Yeah, better than nothing right.. :')
So here's the look I've created, of course using those pretty little black and white C.

close up!!






Product that I've used :
ELIANTO Infinity Youth CC Cream SPF 30/PA+++
AMAZING COSMETICS Concealer "Ivory"
CHANEL Mat Lumiere Perfection #12 "Beige Rose"
SEPHORA Kohl & Liner #01 "Keep Black"
CHANEL Rouge Coco #19 "Gabrielle"
INGLOT Shimmer Blush
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Poudre De Finition
BENEFIT High Beam
BENEFIT Dandelion Blush
SEPHORA Poudre Bronzante "Sol de Rio" Matte (Limited)
ELISE Premium Collection Eyelash #830


Till the next post ladies!





                                                        xoxo,
                                                                       Lia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment