Thursday, July 24, 2014

Fake Lashes Madness

Hello everyone,
I guess this is my last post by the end of July.
Let me say this first, Happy Eid Mubarak to those who celebrate it and also happy holiday!!

So, I've been receiving a lots, A LOTS of fake lashes, well some online shops endorse me beautiful lashes to try on, and here's all I've got until today. So sorry for the late posts guys, been kinda busy lately. But if you already followed me on INSTAGRAM, of course you know which fake lashes I've been showed in it.

For your informations :
If you want to send me some products or anything that you want me to endorse, please kindly PM me by LINE: lia_octaviani.
Check out my Instagram page: @lia_octaviani
Hashtags #makeupbyliaoctaviani #msliaoctaviani for my makeup portfolios! :)

Now.. Take a look below!!

Here's the first endorsement that I receive is from MADAME LASHES (Instagram: @madame_lashes)
She sells the ELISE fake lashes which had a good quality lashes since Idk when, but a lot of people known this brand. THANKYOU so much for sending me this!! So here's the pictures!
(FYI: this is my all time favorite lashes! I used it lots of time, and still in GOOD shapes.)


LOOK AT THOSE BEAUTIES!
 ELISE #17
 ELISE #6448
 ELISE PREMIUM #827
 ELISE PREMIUM #812
 ELISE PREMIUM #830
ELISE PREMIUM #832

One of the best! :)


Now, here's the SILVER SWAN LASHES (Instagram: @silverswanlash)
The owner personally contacted me, her name is Devina (Instagram: @devinasong)




THE 5 BEST SELLER LASHES THAT SHE SENT ME
 #150  MONONOKE
 #202  APONI
 #206  GAURA
 #100  EILONWY
#090  ZEMIRE


And last week someone just sent me some SILVER SWAN LASHES again, but different person sent me this time, it's from Uwy Maliza (by line only), and she gave me a 15% discount if I purchased the other lashes as well, yayy! She told me to tagged the picture at @silverswanlash :)





#080  EPONA


#203  HALONA


#204  NIZHONI


Next is.. One of the online shop that already sent me an endorsement twice is : CRYSTALLINE (Instagram: @xtallinz) the owner is SO kind, she sent me the first one and said that she will give me some new lashes next time if she got new models, and the second time she sent me, she forget to tell me, and the package is just popped in front of my doorstep (lol). SO here it is...












And here's the 2nd endorsement :









And the next endorsement is from THE LASH SHOP (Instagram: @thelash_shop)
Just let you know that my favorite is the lower lash, as you know I rarely use lower lashes because it feels so uncomfortable and didn't make your eyes look REAL, I mean like barbie, anime or something.. I'll post it here below..



MY FAVORITE LOWER LASHES


The last one is from ce LILO, she's known as a makeup artist too. (Instagram: @lilopurplelicious)
She sent me 4 pairs of pretty lashes.. Here it is!


 BEST SMOKEY
 BARBIE
 DEAR YOU
CLASSIC
USING BARBIE TYPE :)


Well, that's everything I need to posts for today,
and oh my God, it's almost 5 a.m in the morning..
I gotta sleep before my mom awake!! LOL
I'll see you in the next post, next month..
Happy holiday guys!! :)


                                                                        xoxo,
                                                                                  Lia 

No comments:

Post a Comment